Play Based Parenting is a blog that started in 2016 for parents, care givers and educators. It aims to combine both Play Based Learning activities and Positive Parenting in a practical, playful and effective way.
My goal for PBP
To create a positive supportive community where readers can find activities, information and resources that are useful and inspirational for them to implement in their unique journey.
- Creative activities that enhance child development.
- Purposeful play ideas that build on children’s character and emotional wellbeing.
- Effective positive parenting strategies for connecting with children and providing gentle discipline.
Working with me
If you are interested in working with me, feel free to contact me and start a conversation about what you are looking for.
I’d be happy to hear from you and discuss any ideas you may have.
If you would like more information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities I would like to be part of include, but are not limited to;
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Reviews or Giveaways
- Side bar advertisements
- Social media promotions.
- Freelance Writing.
- & am happy to hear what you have in mind if it is something else.
If you are a brand or a business, have a product or an event, or something you feel is appropriate (that fits with my blog and my readers) I would be happy to consult with you and discuss options regarding how we could work together.
Terms and Conditions
- Play Based Parenting is written by myself and the content is my own. I will only promote and work with brands, businesses and products that are related and that I feel are an appropriate fit to this website.
- I will only provide honest opinion and my own experience, I will not support or say anything that I do not myself believe. This means that products will also need to be provided to me with enough time for me to test and review before my recommendation or support is published. However, this does not guarantee I will support or recommend them. If on the very rare occasion a product is unsatisfactory I will provide reasonable feedback.
- I will not share, promote, support or allow any advertisements, products, events or other material that is discriminatory or offensive in anyway.
- Writing will included a clear disclosure statement in it and contain nofollow links.
- Any products, including giveaways must be shipped by the product owner at no cost to PBP. Giveaways are to be posted to the winner within 5 working days with a notification.
- My work is my own written experience, research, opinion or thoughts. This means the content is owned by me and no published writing can be altered by the client without my permission.
Now that the important stuff is out of the way…
I look forward to hearing from you.