This list of the best Unicorn books for early readers was compiled because Unicorns are Miss T’s favorite thing at the moment. They seem to be so popular. She is always bringing Unicorn books home from the library. Recently her librarian mentioned to me how most of the girls who are in the early reader years, just adore the unicorn books being published. Having a look around yesterday afternoon it was obvious by the bags, lunch boxes, library bags, bag tags, the odd hat and so forth that unicorns are all the hype. They are on everything!
Do you have a Unicorn fan?
If you are looking to buy your early reader a Unicorn book, maybe you want to start some early Christmas shopping or have a birthday coming up, this list will help you find the best Unicorn books for early readers. I have compiled a list of the most popular and loved unicorn stories from my affiliate book depository.
Simply click on the picture to view the price and availability of the books. Where ever you live in the world you can purchase these books, as worldwide shipping applies.
23 of the best Unicorn books
1. Sophie Johnson: Unicorn expert.
2. Thelma the Unicorn
3. You don’t want a unicorn!
4. Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop!
5. Sugarlump and the Unicorn
6. Unicorn thinks he’s pretty great
7. A Unicorn named Sparkle.
8. Goodnight Unicorn
9. The Baby Unicorn Manifest
10. Oscar the Hungry Unicorn
11. Uni the Unicorn
12. Little Miss Stubborn and the Unicorn
13. The big Sparkly Box of Unicorn Magic Set.
14. Not Quite Narwhal
15. I wish I’d been born a Unicorn
17. Claire and the Unicorn happy ever after
18. Mimi’s Magical Fairy Friends. Comet the fairy Unicorn.
19. How to catch a Unicorn
20. The Unicorn Prince.
21. Unicorn (and horse)
22. Unicorn Day
23. Fancy Nancy and the quest for the Unicorn
Do you have any other Unicorn books for early readers that you would recommend? Comment below.
You might also like
Welcome to the Facebook Group.
Our online community “Play Based Parents” welcomes anyone looking for kids activities, play based learning ideas, purposeful play and ways to create meaningful parenting moments join us and contribute to the group.